If you are considering registering for an onsite course but are concerned whether travel will be restricted for your course date, please feel free to register with the required deposit. In the event you need to cancel due to COVID-19, restrictions we will refund your deposit and any monies paid towards the course tuition.
We are implementing COVID-19 precautions and recommendations for our students. Please visit the Center for Disease Control for facts regarding COVID-19 at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
THESE ARE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PRESENT COURSES ONSITE
- We will follow the guidelines presented by Sonoma County to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at the time of the scheduled course
- We have reduced class size to 8 participants
- Students will have their own table and personal chairs to ensure more than the required 6-foot distance in the classroom
- We will have extra lectures with video to support some of the material presented during the onsite course, especially for the externship and case studies done after the onsite attendance
- Any additional safety requirements will be implemented
- Hand sanitizer will be utilized between each person’s application of techniques on the horse
- Your instructor will diligently disinfect their hands during the course
- We ask that you wash your hands in accordance with guidelines prior to arriving, after breaks, before leaving the classroom, after sneezing, coughing or touching your face and before and after working on horses
- We ask that you bring a face mask and wear it when we are working with the horses
- While we will have hand sanitizer onsite, we ask that you bring a personal size container that can be with you and easily accessed at all times.
- We will have latex free gloves onsite; it will be determined at the time of the course whether they need to be utilized.
- It is suggested to disinfect items that you bring into the classroom before class and when you leave to return home.
- We will not have a hostess table with snacks and refreshments during these courses; please bring your own. Please also bring a refillable water bottle. We will have water for you onsite.
- We ask that you remain at least 6 feet away from everyone always.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the course or you feel ill prior to the course, DO NOT COME TO CLASS. We will reschedule you in a future course