EXPLORE EQUINE REHABILITATION WITH ‘FIND IT NOWHERE ELSE’ INFORMATION!
Open to everyone!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
An understanding of equine injury – why and how does it happen?
Different treatment options- what is best applied and when?
What is the science behind the offered treatments
How do clinical medicine and rehab combine?
Discover the intricacies of equine rehabilitation from leading specialists through a fully evidence-based RACE-approved online course!
Study in your own time: the Academy of Animal Sports Science (AASS) offers you 67 hours of continued education in the Evidence-Based Equine Rehabilitation (EBER) curriculum!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 67 hours of RACE-approved continuing education – online study with a final exam
- 37 fully narrated lectures from leading global equine sports medicine & rehab specialists
- Interactive online course participant group
- 2 years of CE credits for IEBWA members (www.iebwa.com)
- Anytime access from anywhere in the world!
Want to learn more? Licensed professionals and eligible students can continue studies in the AASS RACE-approved Animal Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation (equine) certification program (a hybrid course model with online and practical learning)!
HOW TO REGISTER
It is understood that completion of the course does not indicate a qualification or use of a title, nor the ability to offer services in the field of animal rehabilitation.
Our flagship program, the Animal Sports Therapy and Rehabilitation (ASTR) certification, is a post-graduate, 302-hour course designed exclusively for licensed professionals*. This course is the second module of the ASTR certification.
* Licensed veterinarian, chiropractor, osteopath, physical therapist/assistant, veterinary nurse/technician.